INFORMATION FOR THE TOKYO DISNEY RESORT®･GOOD NEIGHBOR HOTEL･SHUTTLE BUS
Information for the Tokyo Disney Resort®･Good Neighbor Hotel･shuttle bus
As a Tokyo Disney Resort® Good Neighbor Hotel, the Good Neighbor Hotel Shuttle runs daily to and from Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.
Seat reservations can be made from one month in advance.
(Example: Reservations for boarding on November 1st can be made after October 1st)
Reservation is accepted on our website.
Please check the following for details on times and stops.
● Reservations are limited to individual guests staying at the hotel.
I’ll enjoy having this. (Up to 8 seats per reservation)
● Please refrain from making a reservation for a return flight on the day you check out.
● When boarding, ask the staff at the bus stop to
Please tell us the name you registered when you received it.
● If you have not arrived by the bus departure time, you will not be able to board the bus.
“I can’t take it.”
Also, if you are unable to board the train, please use public transportation and
the payment will be borne by the customer.
● Children under 4 years old (under 3 years old) must be supervised by a guardian for safety management.
We ask that you ride on your lap.
● The bus did not run due to natural disasters or other unavoidable circumstances.
In that case, we cannot guarantee alternative transportation.
● The normal travel time is about 25 minutes, but depending on traffic conditions, it may arrive earlier,
There is a possibility of arriving late.